john cena john cena john cena

2011年4月19日 星期二

UNICEF Celebrity Tap Project+ Selena Gomez talks UNICEF to Forbes


Selena talked to Forbes about Unicef and some things in between makr sure to check out the full interview!

What exactly does it mean to be a UNICEF brand ambassador?

They are basically using my voice and my platform to educate kids. I’m able to take trips with them. I’m able to be educated on what they’re doing. the next step of making the number zero from having 22,000 children die a day from preventable causes. That’s why I was one of the first people to become part of the Tap Project this year.

Does your philanthropy drive you to educate yourself more about what’s going on in the world?

Yes and no, the best thing about being a part of these things is that I don’t have to grow up. I’ve made videos on YouTube and I’ve talked to my fans about it- like I had an acoustic show for UNICEF a while back where I had fans come in and ask me questions about UNICEF and I was able to say, “look I don’t know a lot of the things that I want to learn and that’s what I’m trying to encourage everyone else to do”.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Selena Gomez Source